Fresh Arugula
Check out my other blog! Some of my random ramblinz about life and my experiences along the way.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Diggin' a Deeper Hole

Okay, so suppers are my Achille's heel. I am really not very big on breakfasts and it's easy to keep the calories to 400-500. Lunches are also pretty easy to gauge, particularly when I can eat a ton of veggies. But suppers? I come home, exercise, and then I'm hungry. I seriously need to figure out how to handle this, whether I eat the exact same thing every evening, or keep lunch and supper to 400 calories each so my supper can be slightly more, but then you're supposed to eat a bigger breakfast and a smaller supper. Bother!

If I'm hungry, I think I need to eat a small snack rather than wait too long. Tonight I was hungry at 5 pm already (lunch wasn't as filling as I thought it would be) and when I came home an hour later, I drank a glass of water to keep my stomach full while I did my exercise. Then I began to eat, and eat, because there was a huge hole in the bottom of my stomach and it wasn't filling up!!!

I need to come up with a plan.

Then again, I also need to affirm myself for the positive choices I am making. It's been three weeks now and so far I've managed to
  1. Keep a 1 lb loss per week
  2. Exercised between 3-5 times per week
  3. Cut down on chocolate
  4. Cut down on snacks
  5. Eat more veggies and fruits

My future goals are to
  • Find a plan for suppers that works
  • Eat one fruit a day
  • Prioritize regular shopping for fruits and veggies
  • Have a salad every day
  • Try to eat more soups

No comments:

Post a Comment