Fresh Arugula
Check out my other blog! Some of my random ramblinz about life and my experiences along the way.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

$250 Deposit in Savings, Please

Still up at 11:45, watching Project Runway and thinking about eating. Can calories eaten after midnight count towards the next day's total? I finally ate a cheese stick.

Some days are just "maintain" days. At least the only thing I ate today that wasn't the best for me were the brownie and the icecream. Oh, did I mention I also had two suppers? A really great lavash burrito for the first supper; a whole wheat tortilla with vegenaise, and a brownie for the second one.


Hmmm. . .I think I need to get my mind in gear again. I'm thinking a little too much about how I've worked out 250 calories so I can now eat those calories. I need to think of those exercise calories as money in savings, not checking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment