Fresh Arugula
Check out my other blog! Some of my random ramblinz about life and my experiences along the way.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day One:

I did not snack today (do chocolate chips count?) but I probably went way over my calorie limit. I think I'm becoming obsessed with counting calories and maybe need to change my focus from counting constantly and thinking I can still eat another 250 calories and stay in maintenance mode to choosing wisely and eating till I'm 2/3 full.

Breakfast was a grapefruit, 4 clementines, and half a pita bread with jam. Lunch was a huge green salad with edamame, blue cheese, and dressing, a pound of steamed asparagus spears, and 1/3 cup of basmati rice. Supper was where I bombed. It started out okay with 1/4 baguette with avocado and sprouts, but then I had another 1/4 baguette and finished with a mini pizza. A bit too much for supper, I do think, but I was sooooo hungry from my strange breakfast and lunch! I see the wisdom in having a breakfast that is filling and can keep you going for the rest of the day.

Okey dokey, well tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment